last night, we got some time on the stage for set up, gear check. We loaded in to the sounds of Deadmaus, and loaded out to the sounds of the Killers. It was misting rain, chilly, muddy puddles forming on the grounds. The venue site here in Sao Paulo is mostly a horse track and we had to clear out for the horses to run.
As I was transported back to dressing room compound via rickety golf cart, I counted my lucky stars that my day job is such a beautiful dream. We have a 4 pm lobby call, that’s like the whole day off. Tonight we are sandwiched between Queens of the STone AGe (***josh…*sigh) and The Black Keys.i’m a lucky, lucky girl.
- the-unusual likes this
- i-like-waffles-yes likes this
- hekate153 likes this
- dubbleaa reblogged this from neverwear
- elysemarshall reblogged this from neverwear and added:
- kleementyna likes this
- aretankisagirl likes this
- lastdouchestanding reblogged this from neverwear
- thehappysorceress likes this
- avocado-roll likes this
- neverwear posted this