such a sweet and well-behaved little magnet.
made with glitter snakeskin paper & the wisdom of what looks like Thor lettering.
Sounds like the ThunderGod is being a little dismissive. (**he’s GOT to be an Aries)
made from recycled comic books from my tragic flood. Ok, tragic may be an overstatement.
No one was injured, only my feelings were hurt.
if you are trying to order from overseas, contact me via twitter (@neverwear) or here—we will set a fair shipping price!
many thanks for supporting the arts.
oh! the back of this one is a piece of a microwave popcorn box. While we are on the subject, we no longer buy those sodium overloads, and instead, just put popcorn (a goodly scoop) in a brown paper lunch bag and zap it for 2 minutes. Add butter and you got something brilliant in your bowl.
Just a public service announcement from your popcorn princess,me, aka Pepper Potts.
- theperfectfish reblogged this from neverwear and added:
- motleydragoncat likes this
- dr-octocat reblogged this from neverwear
- sushigrade likes this
- thehappysorceress reblogged this from neverwear
- mental-detritus reblogged this from neverwear
- mental-detritus likes this
- thehappysorceress likes this
- pantstrovich likes this
- aretankisagirl likes this
- im-never-on-anymore reblogged this from neverwear
- im-never-on-anymore likes this
- neverwear posted this